Since the Flickr set from which some of the pics are drawn is showing on-screen, it's got that whole juxtaposition-of-virtual-and-physical-worlds thing going on.
They're neat, though I'm not sure they're 20-cents per card neat. If I bought a set, I probably would have to charge people a quarter each before I could part with them.
Other things I've done today (thus far):
* Signed up for eDemocracy Camp (March 1 & 2).
* Submitted my Currency Conversion Fee antitrust litigation settlement claim -- it's good for 25 bucks because I used my credit card in Mexico and China a few years ago.
* Made a meatloaf. My usual recipe -- ground turkey, an egg, dash of olive oil, Sriracha sauce, random shakings from my spice rack, and other things I have lying around (in this case, chopped jalapenos, tortilla chip crumbs, dash of grits).
* Figured out that the reason why the rice from my rice cooker has been so dry these past few months was because I wasn't putting in enough water. Duh.
* Bothered a bunch of people via LinkedIn connection requests.
* Found my iPod Nano was completely drained.
More thrilling breaking news as it happens.