* A nine-year-old girl who weighs 88 pounds can squat more than I can (187 pounds).
* That. I. Did. Not. Have. A. Chance. And that any random asshole on the street or in a bar would have had a better chance.
* That in 15 years (no, let's make that 25 years), I have not learned a goddamn thing.
* Rage feels good. Especially a rolling, roiling, righteous rage. It's much better than mere seething resentment.
* The assholes were right. About everything: Ready, fire, aim. Lie your ass off. Have a hard heart. Play the numbers game. Quantity is better than quality.
* That I need to buy a heavy bag, because I keep getting tired before I can get all my mad out.