First, let's see how I did with last month's Things That Are Upcoming:
* Shamrockfest: Yes. It was cold and wet. I still have to write about it.
* Transparency Camp: No. I just plain bagged on Saturday, and went to the Tidal Basin on Sunday.
* BMRC at the 9:30 Club: No. The show had sold out, plus it was on the night of the NCAA Men's Championship Final.
* Hot Lava at the Black Cat: No. I should have gone, though.
* Hirshhorn After Hours: Pending (tomorrow night). Got my ticket and everything.
* Saturday, April 10: 2010 MilBlog Conference [Sold out, LiveStream will be viewable here] -- I had been thinking about going; I last went in... 2007? Moot now.
* Tuesday, April 13, 5:30-10pm: A blogger Happy Hour. I thought it was all Leon, but it looks like it's not. He mentions an Adams Morgan parking secret (well, if you have to pay it's not really a secret), which I actually have passed during other fruitless searches for parking.
* FXA Kickball starts next week-ish.
* Saturday, April 17: PrivacyCampDC -- I've signed up.
* Wednesday, April 14: Fol Chen at the Rock and Roll Hotel. I almost definitely can't make it, as my Wednesdays are now booked for the next 2 months (will talk about it later).
* Sunday, April 18: Apples in Stereo at Rock and Roll Hotel. I should probably buy a ticket.
* Friday, April 23: Cowboy Junkies at The State Theatre. I bought my ticket. Haven't seen them up here in a few years.
* Saturday, May 1: The Baltimore Kinetic Sculpture Race: Have I mentioned I haven't done up my video from last year? Why yes, I have.
* Wednesday, May 5: OK Go at the 9:30 Club. Those darn Wednesdays again. Maybe I can schedule around it -- be surprised if they don't sell out, they're pretty popular with the crazy videos and whatnot. (I remember seeing them open for The Donnas at the 9:30.)
* Friday, May 7: Herndon Friday Night Live kicks off the season.
* Saturday, May 15 (and Sunday, too): The Joint Service Open House and Air Show at Andrews Air Force Base. It's free, but it's kind of a hassle, with the buses and the security checkpoint and the hey laaaaaady.
* Thursday, May 20 is TEDxPotomac. I've been on the mailing list since the beginning, though I haven't done nothing. I should probably go.
* Friday, May 28, Jazz in the Garden starts
* Sunday, June 6 (D-Day), the Washington Post Hunt.
There, that oughta hold you little bastards.