1. I was going to go to the gym tonight, but I got out of work really late. (By the way, if you're a cleared company with experience in satcom hardware and want to team on the $19.5 billion Army CTS procurement
, you should probably go to this event
It was probably for the best, because... well, let's trace this back:
- Credit card gets compromised somehow
- Cancel credit card
- Get new credit card
- Change recurring accounts to new credit card
- Forget to update gym membership billing
2. On top of that, I was thrilled to find out that I had a Gawker commenting account that was affected by the data breach.
(I checked the whole hash thing, but there's only one joelogon.com domain on the list.) I had completely forgotten I'd had one set up, probably from trying to post a Gawker or Valleywag comment that never got approved years ago. The password on that account was only moderately strong, but at least it wasn't a dictionary word, unlike certain feds we'll find out about soon.
3. And over the past few weeks, some idiot spammer has been forging a return address header from joelogon.com for their stupid diploma mill emails, which has been really irritating. The number has a 301 area code -- I'm considering calling it.
Post a Comment