* Raking the leaves.
* Repairing the roof [Basically, just choosing between proposals and signing on the line that is dotted.]
* Adding more insulation to the attic.
* Fixing my credit rating.
* Saving the date for my 20-year high school reunion next year.
* Damage controlling my 401k.
* Dealing with my fear of dying.
* Dealing with my fear of dying alone.
* Fixing personal e-mail schema.
* Relaunching my blog in a fashion that distinguishes my silly catless cat-blogging from everything else.
I would add to that traveling the country in a psychodelic van and solving crimes. Also weeping silentlly to myself.
You'd rather someone die with you?
Everybody dies alone.
Post a Comment