Not sure what I'm doing tonight. Tomorrow, though (Saturday, 10/3), presents us with choice paralysis a-plenty:
* The Dulles Day Plane Pull is from 11am-4pm. The plane pulling bit is fun to watch (and sometimes teams need spectator help), as well as the aircraft display. (See my photos from 2007; 2008 was canceled due to heavy rain, which doesn't look like it'll be a problem this year.)
* The Crafty Bastards craft show-thing is in Adams Morgan, from 10-4pm. If I go, it will be to maybe get a t-shirt, but definitely a falafel.
* I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure I saw a sign in the median on Reston Parkway for the Fairfax County Police Department Reston District Station Open House, 11am-3pm?
The kicker is that the Fell's Point Fun Festival is also both days this weekend. (Although I pretty much have to stay local Sunday to do some painting, which rules that day out.)
I'm a little leery of driving up to Baltimore after what happened the last time, though it's fun, even if you just end up hanging out in the beer garden (nee parking lot) and not moving. I'm pretty much leaning to the purely local stuff.
Looking out a bit further:
* The Reston Oktoberfest is Oct. 9-11 in the Town Center.
* Wednesday, Oct. 14 is both the October Washington Blogger Meetup at Madam's Organ in Adams Morgan. I was originally a maybe on this, because Cowboy Junkies are playing the Barns at Wolf Trap, but it looks like they're sold out. Yay for indecision!
* Friday, Oct. 16, The Raveonettes are playing the 9:30 Club.
* The PublicMediaCamp unconference is Oct. 17-18 at American University.
* The final BlogPotomac is October 23. I am as yet undecided, though I suppose I should decide quickly.
* CrisisCamp Philly is Oct. 24-25 -- I might just go virtual for this.
* Thursday, Oct. 29, Mike Doughty plays Birchmere.
As for Halloween, I have no idea what to do for a costume, which would be a big letdown after last year. I will have to do some thinking.
November brings BarCamp DC and CrisisCamp NYC, but one month at a time.